2. This requires a new, Universal Philosophy, a philosophy of life in a life-enabling (but not guaranteeing) Universe.
3. This is why it is so important today to be aware of our duty to continue evolution as best as we can.
4. Human Lives Matter (an article by Jürgen Bohl).
5. What can our science learn from our religion?
An audio-version (8 min) of the consideration to the topic:
What can our polymorphic science learn from our monotheistic religion? Based on the online-book by Peter Jakubowski, entitled "Our illusory Physics; the whole modern physics is just an illusion", written in Canada in January 2014.
6. Atlantis of the Neanderthals; the Prologue
Audio-version (5 min) of the Prologue to the online-book by Peter Jakubowski, entitled "Atlantis of the Neanderthals; Colin Wilson corrected", written in Canada in February 2014.
7. Atlantis of the Neanderthals; the Introduction
Audio-version (11 min) of the Introduction to the online-book by Peter Jakubowski, entitled "Atlantis of the Neanderthals; Colin Wilson corrected", written in Canada in February 2014.
The present series of several short videos
Project of Naturics 2020
is my own contribution to the conversation between Ervin Laszlo and Michael Charles Tobias: "The Tuscany Dialogues; The Earth, our Future, and the scope of Human Consciousness".
The future-oriented knowledge about our Unified Universe presented as a series of videos on every next Friday of the year 2019; beginning on 7th June 2019.
Project of Naturics 2019